Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thankful Thursday - Twistin' my Arm



Call me crazy, but I've decided to take my first ever online photography class. No, I'm not crazy because I want to learn more and become better at taking photos. Crazy because October is going to be a busy, hectic, and probably chaotic month. Making the adjustment of being home from the baseball season, unpacking, packing, moving to our new house, Halloween festivities .... wow, we have a lot going on!!

So the timing isn't perfect... but the topics being offered in the October class are perfect! Light, focus, crop, perspective ... all topics I want to learn more about. And to be honest, my bestie basically twisted my arm. Seriously, she made me feel that twist and had a great sales pitch! For this I am thankful because I'm not sure I would have signed up for a class on my own. Hopefully this class will be able to offer a lot of advice for an amateur photographer (yup, that would be me!) and the best part is that Carol and I will get through it together. I'm really looking forward to it and will share some of my photos as we get through the next four weeks! Stay tuned ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's fun that you girls have gotten so into your photography! You sure do have the right cameras for it! Can't wait to see what you "capture!" And I can't wait to see you SOON!!!!

Carol said...

I did have your arm all twisted up behind your back, and I was about one step away from putting you in a sleeper hold. I'm so glad you signed up before I had to go there!

Hey - I'm so excited to type this...SEE YOU TOMORROW! :)