Friday, September 3, 2010

Flashback Friday

Here ya go folks... my first Flashback Friday post EVER
and it's all about ME!

Here I am ... only a month old.
Looks like Abby got all that dark hair from me!

Me & my sister Jen ... isn't this such a sweet photo?

Then there is the hair at a year old ... look at those curls!!

Another hair shot :)

So what do ya'll think, does Abby look like her Mama? Lately, we have been getting such a mix of answers. One day someone will say she looks just like me, then the next day.... she looks just like Jim. I think that's a good thing though ... she is the perfect mix of her Mommy and Daddy!

3 comments:

Carol said...

Um,yeah. In those curley hair shots and especially the first one, she looks just like you! If you post some pics of Hubs as a baby then maybe I can really decide. But, at this point, I think she looks more like you as a baby!

Susan said...

She definitely looks like her Mama...but I can see where people might also say she looks like Jim. You're right, she's well-blended!

Anonymous said...

The second to last looks a lot like her! So cute! Rylie is my baby twin but her daddys grown up twin (if that makes sense) lol

P.S. You've been tagged on my blog!