Thursday, September 30, 2010
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Monday, September 27, 2010
Sunday, September 26, 2010
Thursday, September 23, 2010
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Monday, September 20, 2010
Thursday, September 16, 2010
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Friday, September 10, 2010
Last weekend I was tagged by Torie over at Life with Rylie with a little question fun. Here's the deal ... I get to answer a few questions, then tag a few bloggers with some questions of my own.
1. What does a normal day look like for you? Ahh, is any day really normal?! Abby and I wake up around 7:30 and our daily adventure begins! We usually stick at home in the mornings and have breakfast together, playtime, and then Abby naps around 9:30 or so. While she sleeps, I shower, get ready, sit down to relax a bit... oh wait, what's that? She's up! Abby and I play some more, usually run an errand or two, play, have lunch, then it's time for another nap. In the evenings after her nap, we have dinner, spend time outside at the park or taking a walk. Then comes bath time, reading books, and bed usually by 8! Each day brings something new and exciting :)
2. If you could have any career, what would it be (other than staying home with kiddos)? Well, I love being home with Abby but there are times that I miss teaching. I think instead of being back in the classroom, I would rather have a literacy job, working with children who are struggling readers. If I could help children learn to read, all day, every day, that would be the perfect job for me!
3. What is your favorite type of music, if any? Country. I grew up in the country listening to this type of music. There is a song to match every kind of mood, and that I LOVE!
4. What is the best compliment you have ever received? Someone once told me I had a big heart, with a lot to give to other people. I know I have a big heart and a sensitive, sappy side and I'd like to think I use my heart to give and help others.
Now I'd like to tag these ladies ...
Meredith @ Figuring It All Out
Melissa @ Hanging with Mr. Cooper
... and here are your questions!
1. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
2. How may children do you want? Do you want them close in age or further apart?
3. What would your favorite date night look like?
4. What do people say is your best physical feature?