Friday, December 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Mommy!!!

Today was my 28th birthday and I realized just how wonderful my husband is. Actually I notice this a lot but today was extra special. I had a day all to myself at the spa, while Abby and Daddy spent the day together. It was so nice to get pampered .... Jim really outdid himself! I had a body "polish" (to be explained later) and wrap, facial, manicure, pedicure, and my hair styled. Come to find out, the so called "polish" was more like a bath. Although it was rather relaxing, I never thought I'd say I got bathed by a woman at the spa!
After getting pampered all day, Jim, Abby, and I went to Olive Garden for dinner with two of my great friends, Kirsten and Candice. It was a nice time and Abby was a good little baby, even when she got tired! Thanks to everyone for such a special day and for all of the birthday wishes! :)

Abby loves playtime with her Daddy!

1 comment:

Carol said...

Happy Happy Birthday! Just think, next year, Abby will be able to make you some sort of "gift" with her markers and construction paper!