Friday, December 18, 2009

4 months old, already?!


"Look at me... I'm 4 months old!"

This picture says it all. Abby is truly such a wonderful baby... she is happy, finds humor in almost anything (even the white ceiling can make her smile), and she is able to melt the heart of anyone that simply looks at her. Just look at her... how can you NOT smile?!
I can't believe it... 4 months already?! Abby has great head control now, is enjoying tummy time more and more, and can roll over from tummy to back. She smiles all the time, giggles but we have to really work for it, and coos like she knows exactly what she is saying. Her hair is starting to thin out a bit, especially the bald spot on the back of her head and it's also starting to lighten in color. Abby is still napping well and sleeping well most nights. Yesterday, Jim and I decided to stop giving her Prevacid (the medicine she was taking each day for acid reflux). I'm not sure that was really the main problem to begin with, so we'll see how she does without the meds. I hate the thought of medicating our baby if she doesn't need it. We'll see how her tummy does over the next few days!

Abby's four month appointment is on Monday so I will update her weight, height, percentile, and all that good stuff afterwards. :)

"Who... me? I'm the cute baby?"

No comments: