Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Abby's New Word + Photo Challenge

Over the weekend, Abby and I went to visit Kirsten, one of my best friends who I don't get to see as often as I'd like. With a friend like this, you always know when something is wrong, or when they aren't having the best of days ... even though they say they are doing fine. That was the case this weekend and I knew a dose of Abby would make her feel better! :)


Kirsten was able to get this video of Abby saying "Hi!"

The Paper Mama

The theme for Paper Mama's Photo Challenge this week is "Water." Visit Chelsey's place to enter your favorite shot!

Abby watching the rain from the window.

4 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

She looks like she wants to say "get me out of here!" Great shot!

Shannon said...

I think she might want to get out and play! Adorable picture!

Anonymous said...

Awwww! Thanks Liz! That was really nice. Yes- you and Abby visiting is JUST what I needed! And really- I'm fine. Just fine. Perfectly fine! LOL

Ashley Sisk said...

Just coming back over to say that I'm now following you.