Thursday, March 29, 2012

38 weeks - Baby No. 2 :)

I honestly didn't think I'd be typing this post, but here we are at 38 weeks. 2 cm, 80% effaced but little Levi is apparently quite comfortable. Unless our sweet baby decides to come over the weekend, it looks like I will be induced on Tuesday. Yay!


Total weight gain: 32 pounds.
Maternity clothes: Mostly ... and getting tired of them ALL!
Sleep: Lately I've been so tired during the day that at night I just crash and I crash hard. Mostly great sleep! :)
Best moment of the week: Mom & Dad are here! I've been loving the company while Jim is at the ballpark and it's been great having extra hands :)
Movement: Not feeling as much ... must be running out of space in there!
Food cravings: Nothing new. Not eating as much...
Gender: Boy :)
What I miss: Energy. Regular clothes. Eating without heartburn.
What I'm looking forward to: Meeting Levi ... I cannot wait to hold our sweet boy.
Things I've been experiencing this week: Cramping, contractions, back ache, thirsty all the time.
Size of baby: Pumpkin

Photobucket

No comments: