Friday, March 16, 2012

36 weeks - Baby No. 2 :)


Total weight gain: 28 pounds.
Maternity clothes: Mostly. Still living in Target non maternity tanks ... just on a rotation :)
Sleep: Each night varies. Last night was great. The night before, not so much ...
Best moment of the week: Finding out that Levi is getting ready to make his grand entrance into this world! At my doctor's appointment on Wednesday, I was 1 cm dilated and 80% effaced. Same exact numbers as when I was pregnant with Abby at 36 weeks. Of course, that can mean any day or a few weeks still, but Dr. T doesn't think I'll make it to April. :)
Movement: Feeling jabs and some uncomfortable kicks. Not feeling as much movement, which always makes me nervous.
Food cravings: Nothing new or too exciting.
Gender: Boy :)
What I miss: Energy... and sadly, I won't be having much of this for the next several months to come!
What I'm looking forward to: Doctor's appointment on Wednesday & of course meeting our sweet boy.
Things I've been experiencing this week: Cramping, contractions, back ache, always hot and very thirsty.
Size of baby: Coconut

Photobucket

No comments: