Monday, January 30, 2012

30 weeks - Baby No. 2 :)

I can't believe I'm hitting the 30 week mark this week! With Spring Training right around the corner, things are starting to get busier and busier and time is flying by. I can't wait to meet our little guy! :)


Total weight gain: I finally did it... stepped on a scale and checked numbers. I'm up about 24 pounds.
Maternity clothes: Mostly, but lovin' the non maternity tunics.
Sleep: Hit or miss. Can't get comfortable and up to use the bathroom at least two times a night.
Best moment of the week: Taking time for a pedicure. The relaxation was just what I needed!
Movement: TONS. I know for a fact I didn't feel Abby move around this much. Does this mean he's a big boy?!
Food cravings: Not sure if I have been craving it but I sure have been enjoying Sunni Bunni. A local organic frozen yogurt place. Even Abby asks for the "Bunny Hop."
Gender: BOY!
What I miss: Sleep. Eating without heartburn.
What I'm looking forward to: Doctors appointment this week & of course our Super Bowl party :)
Things I've been experiencing this week: Lower back pain (I remember this happening with Abby around this time), heartburn continues, and the kicks becoming a bit more intense and uncomfortable.
Size of baby: Butternut Squash

Photobucket

4 comments:

Sue said...

Beautiful!

alexbethperry said...

Haha! I love the "butternut squash" comment. I suffered from terrible lower back pain after my 2nd child - nothing an orthopaedic bed didn't sort out. Have you thought of any names yet for your baby boy?

Carol said...

I think it means he's going to be a mover...better lace up your track shoes! I can not believe we will meet him in 10 weeks or less! Eeekk!

cara said...

You look awesome and so happy! I love seeing the pictures and hearing how big the baby is now and growing. When is your due date?

Abby's visit to the Dentist was so cute I could just see her taking over at the end... absolutely adorable!!

See you in Florida in a few weeks.

Oh I joined Pinterest on your recommendation at least reading how much you have enjoyed it!

If there is anything I can do let me know I would love to help ~ take Abby out for awhile so you can rest maybe???

Love Cara