Thursday, January 12, 2012

27 Weeks ... Baby No. 2 :)



Total weight gain: I'm going to check with my doc tomorrow. It will be my first time looking at the scale this whole pregnancy!
Maternity clothes: Mostly ... still wearing some non maternity tanks and tunic tops.
Sleep: Getting less and less. I need to start going to sleep earlier at night before I get a second wind. Baby moves A LOT at night.
Best moment of the week: Abby randomly telling someone that Mommy had a baby in her belly. Cutest. thing. ever.
Movement: All the time ... he's quite a busy boy!
Food cravings: Nothing new ...
Gender: BOY!
What I miss: Sleeping on my belly
What I'm looking forward to: Doctors appointment tomorrow, although not looking forward to drinking that sugary stuff!
Things I've been experiencing this week: Constant heartburn. Doesn't seem to matter what I eat anymore, it's just always with me!
Size of baby: Eggplant/Cauliflower

Photobucket