Monday, February 28, 2011

We're back!

We're back in sunny Florida my friends! The weather is fabulous and it feels so good to be home.

For those of you that called, e-mailed, or left encouraging words on my last blog post, I want to thank you. Those words, whether spoken or written, helped me through a very difficult time.

Abby & I enjoyed spending time with family and it was this time that I had been craving. It's always easier being with family during a time of loss. We smiled, laughed, cried, and relived old memories spent with such a lovely lady. Our family will hold these memories close to our hearts.

So here we are ... back to reality. I'll be back to blogging on a regular basis real soon. Laundry awaits while Abby naps. Then it's off for some much needed family time of our own. :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

Sue said...

Glad you had that special time with your family. God Bless your Gram and your entire family. Glad you're home safe. xoxo