Thursday, October 27, 2011

16 weeks - Baby No. 2 :)



Here we are at 16 weeks and I think it's safe to say that I've officially "popped." The bump has definitely arrived, although when wearing maternity pants it's much more noticeable. Things are going well ... I'm starting to feel better and I'm not getting as tired. There are still days that exhaust me but I'm able to push through it. Heartburn started to kick in last week, which is reminding me a lot of my pregnancy with Abby. It looks like I'm back to carrying Tums with me at. all. times.

We've been talking to Abby a lot about Mommy having a baby. She gets excited, points to my belly, and then goes on her merry way. I know she has no clue right now ... but when the little one finally gets here, she will be the best little Mommy. :)

Next appointment - November 4th ... looking forward to it!


Photobucket

3 comments:

Melinda Johnson said...

You look so cute!!

Carol said...

Love it! Yep - you've definitely popped out!

LeeAnn said...

OMG Liz...Congratulations!!! I have no idea how I missed this between your blog and Facebook, but apparently I did. What awesome news! You look so cute with your baby bump. :-D