Friday, October 8, 2010

Thankful Thursday - WHAT?! It's FRIDAY!?!?

I totally realize that I've been such a slacker in the blogging world lately. We have been so busy unpacking, picking out paint colors for the new house, grocery shopping, laundry, my photography class ... and entertaining Little Miss in between. I promise I'll get back to taking more photos and will post some at the beginning of the week!

Some things I'm thankful for this Thursday ... uhh, Friday.

1. Spending time together as a family. It's the little things that are often missed during the time that we are apart. Little things like playing outside, taking Abby to the park, having breakfast together ... oh, how I've missed being a family.

2. Abby's daycare. She started back on Tuesday, going two days a week. As much as I love being home with her, it allows me to get certain things done ... like my hair. Oh my hair is so thankful to be healthy again!!! (more to come on her new classroom later)

3. A dear friend of mine and her husband have had some pregnancy complications. I have been praying hard for them this past month and it was such a blessing to hear the news that she is seven weeks pregnant! The couple is still a bit apprehensive about it as they've experienced loss before. Please keep them in your prayers ... stay healthy baby!

4. Being home means getting back to eating healthy. Veggies, more protein, fruits. A few cookies in between. Perfect!

5. Abby's top teeth are coming through. It has taken forever for those suckers to make their way through the gum. She's been cranky, poor thing ... but the front two are through and the two on the sides are almost there! I'm hoping she is more comfortable now ... I can't imagine that feels too good!

2 comments:

Sue said...

All of the things you're busy with are all very meaningful and wonderful! Enjoy it all! Let me know when I can come down to lend a hand ;)

Michelle & Jimmy Rivas said...

Hi there! It was great to see you last week....Abby is adorable, looking so big and you look great too (so did your hair, I noticed). Hope Abby's feeling better with her new teeth! Let's try to meet up at the park this week... :)