Friday, December 30, 2011

25 weeks - Baby No. 2 :)

Please excuse the incredibly cheesy photos, but here we are ....
at 25 weeks!

Total weight gain: Still haven't stepped on the scale except for at the doctors and I always forget to ask, crazy!
Maternity clothes: Mostly ... although the shirt in the above picture is not.
Sleep: Getting harder to get comfortable, vivid dreams, and a lot of baby movement.
Best moment of the week: Beginning to design baby bedding :)
Movement: All the time :)
Food cravings: Nothing new this week.
Gender: BOY!
What I miss: Time with family ... we had a lot of family in town over the past few weeks and it's already quiet around here!
What I'm looking forward to: Getting the nursery put together. By this time with Abby, it was all done. I can't wait to see how it all comes together!
Things I've been experiencing this week: Every now and then Baby Boy gets into a weird position that pushes out against my belly. It doesn't feel all that great :(
Size of baby: Eggplant

Photobucket

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Can't believe you are already 25 weeks!!! Time flies! The belly is adorable and I can't wait to see the nursery when it is finished! :)

Carol said...

You look so cute! I can't wait to see the bebah belly in person! Time is ticking by so fast!