Tuesday, December 13, 2011

23 weeks - Baby No. 2 :)



Okay, I owe y'all a big apology. I can't believe I haven't done a pregnancy update since 18 weeks! Time flies and just like everyone said, this pregnancy just seems to be moving along so much quicker than the last. People ask me how far along I am and I actually have to think ... 22 weeks? 23? More than halfway there is all I know. :)


Total weight gain: Still unsure, it's so weird to me how I'm not stepping on the scale every other day like I was with Abby. It is what it is I guess. I'm going to gain weight. I'm hopefully going to lose it.
Maternity clothes: Mostly ... every now and then I'll use the Bella Band to wear regular pants.
Sleep: Great! Random, vivid dreams.
Best moment of the week: My family gets in town tomorrow .... so excited!! In just two and a half months, they will be amazed at Miss Abby's vocabulary and sass.
Movement: OH yes. I love feeling and seeing him move.
Food cravings: Jimmy John's subs, McDonald's apple pies, steak.
Gender: BOY!!!
What I miss: Not sure ... so far, I'm enjoying everything!
What I'm looking forward to: Hubs is anxious to feel baby. Seems like every time his hand touches my belly, little guy gets comfy and stops moving around. Soon enough I'll have more kicks that he'll be able to feel!
Things I've been experiencing this week: Getting full quicker at meal times. Noticing that little meals and snacks make me feel better, rather than large meals.
Size of baby: Papaya

Photobucket

No comments: