Thursday, February 9, 2012

Abby's Big Girl Room

Since I shared Levi's Nursery the other day, I figured I would take y'all on a tour of Miss Abby's room. We decorated her room to match the PBK Penelope bedding set. Abby has always loved birdies and so we went a little bird crazy!

Abby's Big Girl Bed :)
Thankfully this transition was super easy for us ...
::knocks on wood::

Reused wooden flowers from her nursery to give her room
a "garden feel."

Other parts of the room ...

It's all about the details!
My favorite ... handpainted drawer pulls from Etsy that match the bedding. They are all different... some have birds, some have stripes, and others have polka dots.

Lamp, bird cages, and what girl doesn't have bows?!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ABBY....Your bedroom looks absolutely beautiful with all those birdies! They are just like the ones you & I watch at my house when you visit. Is that "BunBun" I see on your bed? Baby Levi's room is cute even with crossbones. I will talk with you soon. Love....Gramma