Monday, February 27, 2012

34 weeks - Baby No. 2 :)



So I'm not technically 34 weeks until Wednesday, but it just sounds better to say 34 weeks instead of 33 weeks 5 days. :)



Total weight gain: I'll know Wednesday at my doctors appointment.... I'm guessing I'm up 26 pounds.
Maternity clothes: Mostly, but still wearing tunics and tanks that are not.
Sleep: Seem to be getting less and less. I'm up using the bathroom a handful of times and then it's hard for me to fall back to sleep. My mind just won't shut off.
Best moment of the week: Having an afternoon to just relax. Abby was at school and I decided it was time to simply be lazy. It was fabulous!
Movement: Definitely still moving a lot. Sometimes it's quite ticklish, other times not too comfortable!
Food cravings: Not really, unless you count going through Thin Mints like crazy. Darn those Girl Scouts!
Gender: Boy :)
What I miss: Eating without heartburn. I'm going through this bottle of Tums like it's candy.
What I'm looking forward to: Playdates with kiddies while men are at the ballpark... Spring Training is here!
Things I've been experiencing this week: Lower back pain and heartburn. My right leg has also been going numb, which I remember happening with Abby. Levi is most likely positioned on a nerve, which causes this to happen. More cramping and Braxton Hicks.
Size of baby: Durian fruit ... whatever that is!

Photobucket

3 comments:

~Rachel said...

Girl, you look awesome!! I can't believe you are 34 weeks already! Of course, I am not the one carrying the baby, but it sure feels like you just became pregnant. I will be in town this weekend, so maybe we can get together on Sunday?

Lindsay said...

Looking good! Can't believe you are already 34 weeks!!!

Michelle & Jimmy Rivas said...

Hi there! You look wonderful! I can't believe, 34 weeks! I hope we can get together soon!! I'm on spring break next week....let's make a playdate!!! :)