Wednesday, November 9, 2011

18 weeks - Baby No. 2 :)

18 weeks today ... unbelievable! This pregnancy seems to be flying by ... maybe it's due to the fact that I'm feeling much more like myself these days, except with a belly. :)

My bloggy buddy Torie over at Twenty Five Design is also pregnant with her second child. Each week she does pregnancy updates with some simple questions. I decided to borrow this format so I can easily keep y'all updated with Baby No. 2!

Here we go .. and thanks Torie!!

Total weight gain: not quite sure, I need to check with doc next week!
Maternity clothes: a mixture of both, but mostly maternity
Sleep: great, with weird dreams
Best moment of the week: date night with the hubs for our anniversary & Abby lovin' on my belly
Movement: little flutters :)
Food cravings: apple pie, which Abby and I made tonight!
Gender: finding out November 18th
What I Miss: not much of anything this week
What I'm looking forward to: gender appointment
Things I've been experiencing this week: round ligament pain and more and more movement, even though it's still just flutters
Size of the baby: sweet potato


Photobucket

4 comments:

~Rachel said...

You look so great Liz!! I can't wait to hear what you all are having!!
And, btw, when I read round ligament pain, I just shuddered...that was not a fun part of pregnancy for me! Hope that passes quickly for ya!

Carol said...

I can't believe you are almost half way there already! So glad we got to have lunch yesterday!

Sue said...

It was awesome seeing you yesterday, time sure is flying by this time. Hope to see you all again soon. xoxo

twentyfivedesignblog.com said...

Aw, you're welcome! Only a few more days until you find out! How exciting! Can't wait to hear :)

And you look great by the way! How is Abby feeling about having a sibling? Still clueless like Rylie? lol