Thursday, March 19, 2015

I really thought it was time.

November 10th.  That's the last time I posted in this blog; which is crazy to think because so much has happened this offseason.  Wait, did I say offseason?!   That just sounds funny because the offseason has officially been over for a month.  Needless to say, the Johnsons have been busy ... school, Christmas, New Years, vacations, time spent with family ... and the news, the most exciting news of a new baby coming this October!

About a month ago I logged into the blog, started to type and just didn't have it in me to keep writing.  I tried again a few days later and was interrupted by our little guy wanting to play baseball.  In fact as I sit and write, that same little guy needs to go potty.  Like NOW.  See?  It's not so easy for me to find stretches of time to let my mind wander and to let my fingers hit the keys.  I really thought it was time... time to say goodbye to the blog, this lovely place where so many memories are kept.

But ... with the news of a new baby and looking back at all the stories and time put into this blog, I want to get back into it.  I feel like I owe that to this baby and to the two beautiful, amazing kids running circles around me as I type.

I may not post as much as I used to, but I'm going to try my best to keep you updated on our growing family.  So stay tuned .... I guess it really wasn't that time.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Mama Rowland said...

Putting precious memories into words makes them even more precious! Love & miss you, Mama